Are you currently awaiting your child’s birth and have received a diagnosis of Down syndrome?
Maybe your child was diagnosed after he or she was born. Do you have questions about where to begin?
We are here to answer your questions and provide a path of development for your child. We are available for a private consultation, just contact Jenny Kimes
- Healthcare Guidelines
- Activities For Newborns
- Benefits for Children With Disabilities
- Developmental Skills for Infants with Down syndrome Birth to 6 Months of Age
- Variations in Muscle Tone
- Understanding the Roles of Service Providers
- 11 Ways to Fight Stress
- Grandparents Need to Know How to Help
New To The Area
Welcome to Kentuckiana! Our staff can provide many resources for a smooth transition to your new home, including schools, medical referals, as well as local resources.
The Down Syndrome of Louisville staff is available to provide medical referrals and we provide hospital comfort baskets if your child is spending time in the hospital. Please let us know, and we will be sure to stop by to visit your loved one.
- Sign up to get our newsletter