July 12th- Jill’s Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 boxes of Oatmeal Cream pies.
- 4 blocks of softened Cream cheese
- 1 7oz jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- (Might not need the whole cup depending on your taste!)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping Cream
- ( Might not need the whole 1/2 cup depending on how you like your consistency so add a little at a time)
- For the crust-smash your Oatmeal Cream Pies in the bottom and up the and split some in half for the sides.
- Cut up another one in small pieces to fill in gaps.
For the cheesecake-
- beat your softened Cream cheese until almost smooth.
- Then add the whole jar of marshmallow fluff, your vanilla, and some of your powdered sugar and start mixing add more sugar if needed.
- Add your heavy whipping Cream and beat for like 3-5 mins.
- Add to your crust and put in fridge for 4-5 hours to firm up and enjoy!
Tools you need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Large bowl for finished cheesecake
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting Board