June 21st- Anna’s Biscuit Pizzas
You will need:
*1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits (10 biscuits)
*80 pepperoni slices (and/or any pizza toppings you like)
*Shredded mozzarella cheese (or cheese of your choice)
*Shredded parmesan cheese
*Standard size cupcake or muffin pan
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 20 standard muffin cups in muffin or cupcake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide each biscuit in half horizontally and place one half in each muffin or cupcake cup.
- Spread pizza sauce over each biscuit using a spoon.
- Put 4 pepperoni slices on top of the sauce for each biscuit. You can also add other pizza toppings at this time.
- Then add mozzarella cheese or cheese of your choice to cover the toppings in each muffin or cupcake cup.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until pizzas are golden brown on the bottom.
- After you take the pizzas out of the oven, sprinkle parmesan cheese over the pizzas.
- The pizzas will be hot so let them cool for 1 or 2 minutes before you remove the biscuits from the pan.
July 5th- Jill’s Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 boxes of Oatmeal Cream pies.
- 4 blocks of softened Cream cheese
- 1 7oz jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- (Might not need the whole cup depending on your taste!)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping Cream
- ( Might not need the whole 1/2 cup depending on how you like your consistency so add a little at a time)
- For the crust-smash your Oatmeal Cream Pies in the bottom and up the and split some in half for the sides.
- Cut up another one in small pieces to fill in gaps.
For the cheesecake-
- beat your softened Cream cheese until almost smooth.
- Then add the whole jar of marshmallow fluff, your vanilla, and some of your powdered sugar and start mixing add more sugar if needed.
- Add your heavy whipping Cream and beat for like 3-5 mins.
- Add to your crust and put in fridge for 4-5 hours to firm up and enjoy!
Tools you need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Large bowl for finished cheesecake
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting Board