We are excited to be offering reoccurring and pop-up classes for our members.
To be sent the links for each these classes DAILY-
SIGN UP HERE.
*PLEASE NOTE* This list is fluid and will be updated frequently.
Full List of Recurring Events
* These classes will continue until further notice.
Boogie Down Parties, Monday – Friday at 11:00am
- We will always dance and sing for some socialization and healthy movement. Some days we will have guest teachers. (Acting, Zumba…)
- Cooking demos will be happening once a week.
Toddler/Preschool Circle Time, Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30am
- Circle time with Miss Hannah (Sing songs, learn signs, read a book)
- For CHILDREN who have Down syndrome and their siblings
Teen/Adult Book Club, Tuesdays at 4:00pm
- Play a game, socialize, enjoy a healthy snack, read a book, possible craft together.
- For TEENS and ADULTS with Down syndrome.
Adult Development Academy, Monday – Friday at 1:30pm
- For ADULTS who are already enrolled in ADA
- Please check your Remind App for any updates
Bollywood Dance Class, Wednesdays at 3:00pm
- Learn Bollywood from our friend Romith
Infant Class with Ms. Dawn, Wednesday & Saturday, every other week:
- Infant/Parent time with Ms. Dawn
- For INFANTS who have Down syndrome (Birth to 18 months)
One-on-One Consults/Therapies Available
Behavior Therapy, As Needed
- Contact Melisa Trent at 502-235-8551
You can also check our calendar for upcoming dates: HERE.