REGULAR PROGRAM DATES:
- Oct. 16: **NEW Mini Musical Practice Begins! This Mini Musical is a collaboration with both Kentucky & Indiana Book Clubs (age 16+) and will meet from 5-6:30 on Wednesdays in Kentucky. Begins October 16th and runs through December 4th Dates: October 16, 23, 30 November 6,13,20 & December 4.
- PreETS: 4:00-5:30pm, PreETS is a pre-employment training class for those age 14-21. Contact Susan Teaford or Shelly Durbin to register. Upcoming dates are: Tuesdays 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Thursdays 3, 10, 31
- Dance Fit: 5:30-6:15, Tuesdays 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Dance Fit is for members 14+ looking for low impact movement including cardio and resistance choreographed to popular music! $3 per session is payable to Lynn, our dance fit instructor.
- Oct. 17: Living and Learning Thursday, October 17th, 3:00-6:00 (Post High School Members) RSVP HERE
- Sign up for our Ushering Program at KY Center – email CarlyR@dsoflou.org
- Oct. 9: Special Showing of the movie Normie in partnership with Best Buddies. Get your tickets today!
- Oct 13: Halloween Zoo Party! The Louisville Zoo offers us early access to their “World’s Largest Halloween Party” – to make sure we are there in plenty of time we meet up beforehand and enjoy early meal and games! This is a FREE event for DSL members, their immediate family, and children under 3. Everyone else $20. You must enter the zoo by 3:45pm – RSVP TODAY!
- Oct. 16 Congressional Award Interest Meeting 4:30- 5pm. For those who may be interested in pursuing the Congressional Award that Lucas Fortwengler just received.
- Oct 19: Halloween Bash at the Barn – This Halloween Bash is a social event for our Teens and Adults. (Age 11+). RSVP TODAY!
- Oct. 20: Turtle Run Winery Fundraiser 1-5pm DSL will benefit from food sales at the Turtle Run Concert event this evening- Thanks Turtle Run! Mark your calendars!